The Knight New Media Center Multimedia Training Program is accepting applications for 20 fellowships for journalists to attend this expenses-paid seminar that combines practical instruction in multimedia reporting with in-depth exploration of issues in online publishing.
Participants receive six days of intense hands-on instruction on how to do multimedia stories for the Web, including:
* Using digital video cameras, photo cameras and audio recorders;
* Doing storyboards, stand-ups, voiceovers and other broadcast techniques;
* Digital video, audio and photo editing;
* Creating photo slide shows in Flash;
* Web page creation and multimedia Web site design.
If you don’t manage to get one of the fellowships, you could always set up a blog and try doing all this on your own…