Last November I wrote a post in response to the question "what’s the point of tv and radio blogs?" – a question which, I think, is fundamental for understanding why the BBC has been getting into blogging and how we’re measuring the success of those efforts.
- background information about the bbc’s blogs
- some general usage statistics
- things we measure and our success criteria
- an outline of technical challenges we’ve been faced with
- what I’d like to see us doing more of in the coming year
What else do you want to know about the BBC’s Blogs?